Broadcast Your Location For Improved Safety
ADS-B makes flying is safer because ground stations and other aircraft receive accurate, up-to-date information about your location, ground track, ground speed and altitude when you replace your existing Mode A/C transponder with an AXP340 Mode S Transponder.
The panel-mounted Avidyne AXP340 meets FAA requirements for the latest Version 2 1090 MHz Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast (ADS-B) Extended Squitter and is a direct slide-in replacement for existing KT76A/KT78A transponders.
- Class 1 Mode S Level 2 Datalink Transponder.
- Convenient panel-mounting with easy-to-use controls.
- Full ADS-B surveillance capability to meet the upcoming mandates for flight above and below FL180
- Supports 1090MHz Extended Squitter (ES)
- Direct, slide-in replacement for existing KT76A/KT78A transponders