Be Certain Your Position Is Known
See and be seen – a statement that is critical to safe flight. When you equip your IFD-equipped aircraft with Avidyne’s AXP322 Remote-Mount Mode S Transponder, you’ll be flying with the knowledge that all ADS-B equipped aircraft will be aware of your ground track, ground speed and altitude.
The remote-mounted Avidyne AXP322 meets FAA requirements for the latest Version 2 1090 MHz Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast (ADS-B) Extended Squitter when coupled to any Avidyne IFD.
- Class 1 Mode S Level 2 Datalink Transponder
- Remote-mounting saves space on the flight panel for additional avionics.
- Full ADS-B surveillance capability to meet the upcoming mandates for flight above and below FL180
- Supports 1090MHz Extended Squitter (ES)
- Easily controlled using any of Avidyne’s IFD Series GPS/NAV/COM systems
To download the Approved Model list (AML) click here.