Hear What You Need To Hear With Crystal-Clear Sound
Audio management shouldn’t be difficult and you shouldn’t struggle to understand what you’re hearing. With Avidyne’s AMX240 full-featured audio source selector panel you’ll get outstanding features and sound quality wrapped up in Avidyne’s legendary “Flying Made Simple” user interface.
Avidyne’s AMX240 Audio Panel provides the latest features in audio management for general aviation aircraft in a simple, easy-to-use design that includes a full-featured audio source selector panel, intercom, and marker beacon receiver. You love the outstanding sound quality and large, easy-to-read, LED backlit buttons – providing simple mode selection and at-a-glance annunciation of your current audio and intercom configuration.
- Two (2) transmitter inputs, nine (9) receiver inputs, plus two (2) inputs for stereo music and five (5) unswitched inputs.
- A six-place high-fidelity stereo intercom, public address (PA) function, plus Bluetooth® music and full-duplex cell phone interfaces.
- Dual radio monitor capability allows the pilot to listen to Standby frequencies on the IFD Series VHF radios.
- A dedicated Replay button provides a “say again” function that repeats previous ATC communications.
- A dedicated Split button allows the pilot to transmit on Com 1 while the Copilot transmits on Com 2.