PRODUCT REGISTRATION Welcome to the Avidyne family! Registering your product can be done quickly and easily in just a few steps. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about registering a product. To register your product, you will need your product serial number – please follow the steps below.
To register your product, you will need your product serial number – please follow the steps below under WARRANTY REGISTRATION to begin.Under construction
Note: To get out of Configuration Mode and back to Flight Mode press and hold the top left knob for 20-30 seconds to turn the IFD off and then press that knob again to turn it back on. Your IFD should now be in Flight Mode.
On the Avidyne IFD you will find your Serial number by putting your IFD into Configuration Mode (Maintenance Mode)
1) In order to put your IFD in Configuration Mode, you will need to go to the AUX page and the SYS tab.
2) Once you are on that page make sure the status in the bottom left corner is “Software”. Then press Download Logs.
3) After pressing the “Download Logs” press “Confirm”. This will restart your IFD and when the unit powers back on it will be in “Configuration Mode” and on the Logs tab.
4) Select the status tab and Turn the bottom right inner knob clockwise 2 screens. You should now be on the Hardware page with the needed information.
STANDARD PRODUCT WARRANTY
All products manufactured by Avidyne are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of twenty-four (24) months from install date. If our Product fails to perform during the warranty period, then we will, at our sole discretion, either repair or replace the Product or provide a refund of the purchase price of the Product. The warranty is made upon several express conditions such as but without limitation:
- that we are given prompt notice of the claimed Product non-conformity;
- the Product is returned to us via an Avidyne Distributor;
- the Product has not been altered, except with our written consent;
- the Product has not been repaired by anyone, except Avidyne or one of our Distributors;
- the Product has been properly installed, maintained and operated;
- the Product has not been damaged due to tampering, lightning or other electrical source, or other non-Avidyne related causes.
Avidyne’s warranty does not provide coverage for damaged display glass or bezel due to normal wear or misuse and is subject to flat-rate repair fees when needed.
Please see your original Product warranty for the complete details regarding the nature and extent of our standard warranty and Avidyne remedies.
Avidyne’s standard warranty represents its sole responsibility for its Product and in no event will Avidyne be responsible or liable for any other direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage claim – all as more specifically stated in the original Product warranty.. Avidyne’s warranty does not provide coverage for hardware or software upgrades. Avidyne’s warranty does not cover shipping, customs, or duty fees for international customers.
AEROPLAN® EXTENDED WARRANTY PROGRAM
Avidyne is committed to supporting our Entegra products for the long term. AeroPlan™, our high-value extended warranty program, is an important step toward enhancing your Avidyne ownership experience and to reducing your long term cost. When your aircraft has a post-warranty maintenance event, it can be inconvenient and costly. AeroPlan™ is the best way to ensure that you have peace of mind and proper coverage against unforeseen repairs. AeroPlan™ saves you even more money while ensuring long-term protection for your avionics investment. Avidyne’s AeroPlan Warranty coverage is designed for Entegra PFD/MFDs to keep your plane up and flying. If you have questions about purchasing a warranty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU SAVE: $9,738.00